IHC 2022 is organized into 3 key pillars:
1-A high scientific level with a unique opportunity to gathering, meeting and debating on the main topics:
- Competitiveness and skills for the Horticultural sectors
- Food, Public Health & Well-being
- Sustainability of production systems
- Climate change mitigation and adaptation solutions
2-Making value from Research - Education - Industry
The IHC2022 will be an opportunity to boost links between Research, Education and Industry in order to facilitate the transfer and application of research for industry. It is also the place to motivate and encourage young minds in Horticulture for the future.
3-Developing international collaborations, in particular between South and North. Promoting experience - sharing and bringing together different types of horticulture.
- 100 countries represented
- 2000 delegates
- 25 symposia
- 2000m2 of exhibition