In Stars And Time
What would you do if you were forced to relive your failures over and over again? In Stars and Time tells the story of Siffrin and their adventurer friends—a found family bound together by fate in order to end the tyrannical reign of an evil king. But as victory is just within the party’s grasp, a tragedy occurs, the clock resets, and they have to do it all again. As Siffrin’s the only one who notices this loop, each new start wears away at his cheerful veneer, yet he keeps going in hopes he can end this temporal tragedy once and for all.
In Stars and Time is a time-looping RPG adventure. With each loop, Siffrin gains a new perspective on the world around them, opening up new solutions to puzzles and allowing them to make better choices in conversation. Equip memories as armor, pray to the Change God to improve your team’s capabilities each loop, and challenge deadly foes to Rock, Papers, Scissors as Siffrin seeks the truth.
Contact email@example.com for inquiries.
- Save the world through the power of Rock, Paper, Scissors in strategic turn-based RPG combat encounters.
- Ignore the limits of time and space to fix your past mistakes by repeating the same two days over and over again.
- Find your allies’ memories from past loops and equip them to make your party stronger in combat.
- Watch the fate of this world unfold as you escape the twists and turns of this endless(???) loop.
- Eat samosas with your friends!
- Get heckled by a cheeky ethereal being of infinite starlight.
- Pray to a god for good luck in your travels. You’re gonna need it.