What is the MyGlobal Village – Greater Region Community?
This cross border event will bring together startups, SMEs and key decision makers from the Greater Region, encompassing the Walloon Region for Belgium, the Region of the Grand Est for France, Rhineland-Palatinate and Saarland for Germany as well as, in its heart, the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, to showcase the industry best practices of this economic microcosm through several highlights.
The Greater Region: Portrait of a cooperation area with deeply European values
- An excellence model and genuine laboratory for experimenting in terms of European integration
- Largest cross border market in the EU with over 250,000 cross-border workers, representing 25% of all European cross border flows
- Concentrated & dynamic business community with a highly open economy with a GDP of € 412 bn. corresponding to 2.6% of EU GDP
- Cross border cooperation area in the heart of Europe and at the centre of the "Blue Banana", an area with a high concentration of economic wealth, 1.5 million consumers around a radius of 30 km and a high purchasing power with an annual consumption of 3 billion €
The benefits of the My Global Village - Greater Region Community event
• To access a platform dedicated to the development of local collaborations, benefiting from cross promotion and participation of key players and decision makers of the Greater Region
• To interact with cross border industry experts and to benefit from the sharing of best practices and innovative know-how
• To discover the advantages of the Greater Region market as a pole of attraction for tech investment and a springboard to the European and international markets
• To stay in the global race through the acceleration of solutions at major international innovation events