Content available only for Professional and Full Pass categories.
- Interoperability between systems for data exchange ensuring that all health information is accurate and constantly updated
- Human factor at every stage of the design and implementation of any digital health solution
- The evolution of the personalization of health care in the face of technological advances through transforming technologies
- Connectivity \ broadband - digital inclusion
- Secure treatment and management of data - major challenges
Ricardo Santoro, Consultant
Ailton Brandão, CIO, Hospital Sirio Libanês
Marco Krieger, VP of Production and Innovation in Health, Fiocruz
João Vicente Alvarenga, Director of IT and Digital, Grupo Hermes Pardini
Sergio Bergson, Innovation Advisor, Oracle
Marco Bego, Innovation Director, InovaHC
Browse the different sessions and select the ones that are most relevant to you.