This will be a live Q&A interview, so we strongly encourage you to submit your questions in advance — there’s a box called “Live discussion” with a Questions tab right here on the event’s page.
Feel free to describe your question or problem in greater detail. Robert will read it all in advance, prepare, and then explain his suggestions or advice during our interview. So the more precise and elaborated your questions are, the better the answer you may get.
2:00 to 2:10, introduction and housekeeping
2:10 to 2:25, Robert on the basics of freelancer’s business negotiations
2:25 to 3:00, Q&A interview, starting with questions submitted in advance
SOME TOPICS WE MAY COVER:
– Mapping your risks and doing the necessary preventive measures
– Why is financial self-management crucial for your long-term success
– How to improve the control over your finance gradually over the years
– Recording your revenues, planning for large spending and reserves
– Analyzing your cash flow and when to do a proper financial plan
– Reasonable investments to preserve your funds for the future
ABOUT OUR GUEST:
Robert Vlach is a senior business consultant, specialized in supporting independent professionals and business owners. In 2005, he founded one of the largest national freelance communities in Europe that is now being expanded into Freelancing.eu. In 2012, he founded Europe's first think-tank for freelancers which meets regularly in Prague and other cities. He has been holding freelancing courses for more than a decade, and has consulted on over 300 business cases with individuals, startups, and companies. His book about freelancing became an instant national bestseller and is now being sold worldwide as The Freelance Way. Robert lives with his family in the Czech Republic and Spain.