W07 - Creating your personal AI cards from the new 5P Framework David Shaked - United Kingdom / Bernard Tollec - France / Claire Lustig - France
WHY THIS TOPIC?
Having developed the new 5P framework (Presence, Paradigm, Principles, Process, Parts& Pieces) that highlights the wealth and breadth of being and doing AI, we invite the participants to reflect, discover and extract the essence of their AI journey – past, present and future. The final outcome for each practitioner would be a set of personal cards they can take home with their unique AI DNA map.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THIS WORKSHOP?
• Participants will have the opportunity to widen their awareness of AI and experience its wholeness
• Clarify next steps for individual development in AI
• Participants will benefit from the collective AI resources and wisdom in the room to develop themselves further
WHAT WILL WE DO?
Experience the 5P framework as a resource to clarify where you’re at and where you want to go as an AI practitioner
Exchange with other participants to maximise your learning and enrich your perspective
Create personal AI DNA cards
Bernard: A strengths-based coach and a director at Turningpoint, where he is responsible for the “Positive Transformation” practice: Leading transformation projects in organisations and NGOs. He has been training AI for 10 years.
Claire: is a member of NTL and has been a coach, consultant and teacher of AI since 2012. She has created “Au Coeur de l’AI” (At the heart of AI), a website and workshop dedicated to the appreciative mindset.
David is an AI author, practitioner, trainer and coach. He has been working with AI since 2007 In the private, public and non-for profit domains. His book, “strength-based Lean Six Sigma” was published by Kogan-Page 2013.
Delivered in English. We envisage max 60 people (split into 5 groups)
1. Introduction of the facilitators & 5P framework
2. Through movement in the space, we will physically connect with the 3 main stages of our AI practitioner journeys - our past, present and future journey of AI with the help of the 5P lenses, and in small groups discussions,
a. Where did I start my AI journey?
b. What is the focus of my present experience of AI ?
c. Which aspect of AI am I attracted to develop in the future ?
3. Crystallise the new insights and capture on personal