Fast, accurate, and precise, the PCS is a portable and easy-to-use volume verification system that simplifies single-channel pipette calibration, interim volume verification, and pipette user/operator training and competency assessment. The PCS helps you manage your pipette inventory with calibration and interim verification scheduling, email notifications, pipette and pipette operator status, and comprehensive, auditable documentation. Easily meet both external regulatory requirements and internal quality standards to ensure data quality.
The PCS utilizes ratiometric photometry technology and standardized dye solutions that are used to measure dispensed volumes. The system is robust against differences in environmental conditions and calibration results are traceable to NIST standards, enabling straightforward comparison of pipettes, operators, methods, and locations.
Out-performs other calibration methods in consistency, speed, simplicity, accuracy and precision — even at volumes as low as 0.1 µL.
• Calibration of single channel pipettes from 0.1 to 5,000 µL in less than three minutes
• Automatic accuracy and precision calculations
• Complete documentation and data management, including calibration audit trail, automatic printing of calibration labels even for pipettes calibrated outside of PCS Software
• Compact, portable instrument requiring minimal bench space and no special facilities or environmental controls
• Results traceable to national (NIST) and international (SI) standards
• Full compliance with 21 CFR Part 11, ISO 8655-7, CLIA, and more
• Method conforms to CLSI and the latest ISO standard (8655-7)
Includes everything needed to begin working with the system
• PCS Bulk Reagent Kit is customized to suit your pipette population.
• PCS Instrument Calibrator Kit ensures performance—no need to return the PCS instrument for calibration.