· Has the current situation opened previously closed doors in the industry and is it essential for all stakeholders to continue to work together so we can scale back up?
· What does the new collaboration model look like and who will be investing?
· How is data collaboration progressing and what is next beyond the crisis response?
· In what ways do you collaborate with ecosystem players now?
· Are we calibrating our tech stacks and analytical tools to be prepared for any substantial future disruptions?
· What role will disruptive technology and innovation have over the next few years?
· How is the relationship between airports and airlines evolving, have age old arguments of “data sharing” and “owning the customer” become less of an issue?
INFORM might follow-up as a result of you attending this session with information about their products and services. If you would prefer not to be contacted by any sponsor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org