Join four leading experts from the world of construction and law as they examine the changes taking place in the world of contracting.
- What effect has COVID had on contracts and what are the JCT planning in terms of changes to their forms?
- What are the key challenges facing contractors and supply chain at present and how can we minimise risks of cost and time?
- How to deal with claims and disputes should they arise?
- In the event of a claim or dispute, how do you find the right team to resolve it with the minimum cost and downtime?
- What does the future hold for contracting and dispute resolution?
Find out all this and more on 14th July in a panel discussion chaired by Annie Clift of built environment marketing specialists, Limeslade.