Talentino! is reimagining the early career development of young people with SEND, so they are ready for employers and employers are ready for them.
We work across the country training school staff, providing research-based Careers resources and helping you meet your statutory obligations and deliver the Gatsby Benchmarks in your primary, mainstream or special school improving all life outcomes for ALL young people particularly those with SEND.
Talentino are SEND careers champions, our team is upbeat and optimistic, and we collaborate to inspire others to get behind our vision.
WHY DO OUR SPECIAL SCHOOLS LOVE TO WORK WITH US?
- We enhance valuable skills that are relevant to the direction and careers progression of each student.
- Talentino help to raise the confidence and aspirations of young people so that they can tackle their anxieties and fulfil their potential.
- We appreciate and value that the learning style of a young person with a learning difficulty will require a different career development programme provision.
- Talentino recognise the valuable difference young people with learning difficulties can make to employers’ businesses.
- All the resources and guidance we deliver to our Special Schools does not need to be adapted, it is specifically created with our young people with SEND in mind.
- We understand the difficulties that young people with SEND face when developing their career pathways and seek to minimise these barriers.