• Made in Japan
• Easy to hold, this YUI teacup conveys the talent of our craftsmen through its simple design.
• Exquisite texture and sophisticated finish (White, Gray, Blue, Pink, Black available)
• The small plates from the YUI collection can be used as saucers for teacups.
• Tea cup : φ 75x H56 mm
• Capacity: 110 ml
• Made in the Miyama kiln in Mizunami city, Gifu Prefecture. It is located in the heart of Mino yaki ware production that has a 1300-year history.
• Can be paired with saucers from YUI Collection or/and wild cherry tree saucers.
• Warning: do not put on direct flame. Not suitable for microwave, dish dryer, oven and dishwasher. A drastic change of temperature may cause damage.
※ Due to the manufacturing process, some variations in texture, color and size may arise.
𝘠𝘜𝘐 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘹𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦. 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘸𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘹𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘮 𝘢𝘵𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘱𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦. 𝘌𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘦𝘥, 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘮 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘭.
Check more 結 YUI products in our catalog !