- Meet the World’s First Sweet Potato Puff and Fry!
- Spudsy was created in 2018 by Southern California based Ashley Boeckle, who was inspired by the traditional sweet potato to make good-for-you and good-for-the-world snacks that never compromise on taste, nutrition, or sustainability. The Spudsy team takes taste seriously, reimagining classic foods that consumers know and love by putting a healthy, sustainable twist on them with their Sweet Potato Puffs and Sweet Potato Fries.
- Spudsy is on a mission to #savethespud and upcycle imperfect sweet potatoes into plant-based, delicious, yummy snacks saving approximately 150,000 ugly spuds with every truckload of finished product.
- Spudsy Sweet Potato Puffs and fries are vegan, gluten-free, kosher, non-GMO Sweet Potato Puffs. Spudsy transforms less-than-perfect taters into little bites of awesomeness that pair beautifully with sandwiches, snack time and sustainable practices. Our grain-free Spudsy snacks bring classic flavors to your Paleo, keto or Whole 30 lifestyle with flavors like Vegan Cheese, Hot Fry, Vegan Ranch and Sea Salt and Cinnamon Churro to level up your snacking.
- Spudsy delivers guilt-free snacking that just might save the world. Discover the savory-sweet satisfaction made from upcycled sweet potatoes we've rescued from a wasteful fate!
- For more information on Spudsy, please visit www.spudsy.com.
Chips, Trail Mix & Salty Snacks
Allergen-FreeDairy-FreeGluten-FreeMade in the USANon-GMO Project VerifiedPlant-Based