How do we identify skills gaps and invest in the future?
- How to attract and retain talent?
- Reskill and upskill the workforce to not just adapt to the immediate future, but equip them with adaptability skills that can thrive for the long-term
- Upskilling and reskilling was identified as the top priority for Learning and Development by LinkedIn in 2021.
- But after nearly two years of firefighting leading to record levels of burnout and a mass resignation, it’s no longer enough to help teams ‘survive’ huge changes, but to empower them to ‘thrive’ in a world of work that is designed for them, not just around them
- There is a great emphasis on technical skills, should we be worried about overlooking the importance of critical thinking, creativity, diversity, and interpersonal skills to sustain organizational success
- The role of the gig economy