The Open Telekom Cloud is the public cloud offering of T-Systems, launched in 2016 and 100% GDPR compliant. We are offering basic cloud services up to high performance computing, data analytics and since this year an AI development service “ModelArts”. ModelArts enables AI experts as well as AI newcomers to design, implement and train their own AI.
What´s this webinar about?
At this event we will help you to get some more insights about the different services of ModelArts: Which services do we offer, when you should use which and how to use them.
The following points will be discussed:
• Open Telekom Cloud introduction
• Exeml: How it works (with a simple example)
• Jupyter notebooks: A machine learning/deep learning example in the developer environment
• GAN (General Adversarial Networks): Explaining the concept and showing how the machine learning framework works with a simple example
• OTCGAN: Presenting the GPC (Gan Process Controller) and the GANGUI on multiple datasets
We are looking forward to see you in de webinar!
Visit the Off-Hour-Event