“RWave” is a highly effective non-invasive method for treating various neuromuscular disorders of the pelvic floor in men and women.
Indication for use
- chronic pelvic pain
- urinary incontinence
– chronic prostatitis category III
– erectile dysfunction
– premature ejaculation
- female sexual dysfunction(anorgasmia)
– preparation for IVF to improve the uterine lining
– Postpartum Recovery (strengthen and restore pelvic floor )
– post-operative recovery after radical prostatectomy
– сhronic inflammatory disease of the pelvic organs
– urinary incontinence/rectal incontinence in children
Equipment for extracorporeal magnetic stimulation of the neuromuscular apparatus of the pelvic floor. It is a comfortable chair, where a seat has the magnetic inductor which generates the focused magnetic field directed on muscles of the pelvic floor. The impulse excites nervous fibers which force the contraction of muscles, providing their training and raising a tone.The patient will experience tingling and pelvic floor muscles’ contractions during the procedure. Daily activities may be resumed immediately after the treatment. Improvements can be observed after a single session. The results will typically continue to improve over the next few weeks.
- No stress factors – No pain or discomfort during the procedure– Efficiency and safety– Very few contraindications – Hygiene and sanitary safety