Citrine Global Corp.; Cannovation Center Israel Ltd.
Citrine Global Corp. is a U.S. publicly traded company on OTCQB (symbol: CTGL) and has applied for an up listing to Nasdaq.
Citrine Global's business activity is primarily comprised of developing wellness & pharma technologies and solutions for the botanical and medical cannabis industries with the vision of becoming a leading global company in these fields and improve people’s health and quality of life worldwide
Citrine Global created a 5-element strategy to realize the vision to become a leading global company:
• 1st Element - Cannovation Center Platform
• 2nd Element - Developing & Commercializing Wellness & Pharma Products for the Botanical and Medical Cannabis Industries
• 3rd Element - Israeli Technology as a source of innovation for global markets
• 4th Element - Acquiring Companies
• 5th Element - Global Network & Market Potential
Citrine Global has a strong foothold in Israel through established contacts with leading universities, researchers, labs, entrepreneurs, and focuses on Israeli technologies as a source of innovation for global markets.
Citrine Global's headquarters and senior management are based in Israel, where the company operates via its 100%-owned-subsidiary, CTGL Citrine Global Israel Ltd., and its 60% owned-subsidiary Cannovation Center Israel Ltd., which is developing:
• Cannovation Center as an ecosystem for the botanical and medical cannabis industries to be built in Israel with Israeli government support. Cannovation Center Israel, a unique platform aimed to create an eco-system for the botanical and medical cannabis industries, was developed by Citrine Global's Israeli subsidiary and is being built in Israel with Israeli government support and is planned to include laboratories for botanical and cannabis research, plant genetics, pharmacological research, product development and facilities for preclinical and clinical trials, certified factories for cannabis, health and wellness products, storage, packaging, distribution, and consultancy services for strategy and business development.
• Technologies and customized solutions for addressing side-effects associated with the use of cannabis, cannabinoids, and cannabis-related products.
• Provisional patent application filed in the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office for" PHARMACEUTICAL COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS FOR THE TREATMENT OF SIDE EFFECTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF CANNABIS, CANNABINOIDS, AND RELATED PRODUCTS".
• The Green Botanicals product line of nutritional supplements to be offered as complementary products to be sold SIDE BY SIDE with medical cannabis products & solutions.
• Clinical Trials: Planned clinical trials on wellness to pharma solutions and products.