Open Food Facts
Open Food Facts is the Wikipedia for food products: a collaborative and non-profit project that changes the food system by building transparency.
We provide open data, knowledge, tools and support for everyone to enable them to have the greatest positive impact on the food system:
- For consumers to make better informed food choices.
- For food producers to identify ways to improve the quality of their products and to be encouraged to improve it.
- For scientists to improve the collective knowledge of the long term impacts on what we eat on our health, the environment and society.
- For states to decide on the best public health policies and to help foster their adoption.
- For individuals, academics, non-profits, startups and companies to efficiently address issues with the food system and quickly deploy them worldwide.