The world’s first and only DICOM-calibrated Radiology workstation for portable medical image analysis.
* CE Medical Device, FDA 510(k) cleared
* DICOM Part 14 GSDF compliant (Grayscale Standard Display Function)
* Ambient light sensor indicates diagnostic conditions
* White point corresponding to the CIE daylight standard.
* Secure data encryption according to AES-256 Bit Standard
* Support of numerous methods for secure authentication
* Quality for medical image analysis is assured by so many unique features for the
first time in a tablet computer
* Large 13.3” and bright >300 cd/m2 screen
* 2 x 5,000 mAh battery for >3h autonomy in read mode
* MP high resolution anti-glare display
* Hardware-based 11-bit DICOM grayscale calibration - a world first!
* Including sensor pen for precision marking and measurement
* Works best with PORT-RAY and iQ-4VIEW and supports all major zero-footprint
* Android OS including support for all Android Apps
* Wireless and wired keyboard and/or mouse connector
* HDMI port – for external display, projector or sharing at full HDMI
* At the hospital (reading room, office, ER, OR, bedside etc.)
* at home, or elsewhere
* Supplied with protective case with anti-slip interior
* Hi-Speed Quad-core CPU Rockchip RK3288 with 2.2 GHz
* 360º rotation – for landscape or portrait reading
* Dual micro-USB 2.0 slots for flash-drive, k/b + mouse
* Grayscale for medical use or color for general use
* Internal Storage of up to 16 GB
* Extendable storage of up to 128 GB RAM
* Small size – fits into a briefcase
Hospitals can use MED-TAB for bedside diagnostic image viewing in emergency room and in intensive medical care units.
Imaging departments can use MED-TAB for remote analysis, distributed radiology demonstrations, and for peer-to-peer review.
MED-TAB can be accessed via a diagnostic app called PORT-RAY, via cloud or web portals. On-call physicians can rely on MED-TAB™ for quick access