With its large 8-inch colour display, data can be viewed easily and allows ECG preview before recording. Cardiofax M supports paper-based and paperless workflows, enabling both waveform and analysis results to be transferred to a PC for review.
Nihon Kohden’s breakthrough technology supports clinicians in testing more patients with enhanced information available from analysis. With synECi18 technology, Cardiofax M provides 18-lead ECG information from a 12-lead ECG, optimizing patient safety and functioning as a great triage tool.
- Advanced filtering technology eliminates noise with less waveform distortion
- ECAPS 12C ECG analysis program provides more than 200 findings with detailed analysis
- Records accurate data for faster diagnosis.
- 8-inch colour TFT display
- 12-lead waveform monitoring
- Fast and high-quality examination
- Accurate measurement to avoid retesting
- Simplified design
- User-friendly interface
- The most recent three minutes of all lead ECG waveforms can be stored in the internal memory. This large memory capacity ensures that the necessary information is kept available.