B.Well Swiss AG
B.Well Swiss AG is a global company that develops home health care solutions and orthopedic products. Our mission is to create medical devices that help people take care of each other and protect their health, therefore to make millions of families happy. The company was founded in Switzerland in 2004, and has a presence in more than 20 countries.
Our Key benefits:
- a balanced product range focused on the best-sellers in the market;
- home health care solutions and orthopedic products under one brand name;
- affordable products for everyone with professional quality;
- Swiss quality control and CE certified;
- attractive self-explaining and modern package design, motivating to make a purchase.
B.Well Swiss has developed a wide range of medical devices:
- Blood pressure monitors / Sphygmomanometers;
- Digital and infrared thermometers;
- Oral care solutions;
- Baby care solutions;
- Body monitoring solutions.
B.Well Swiss Rehab is another line of the company that includes:
- Corsets and medical bandages;
- Compression hosiery;
- Orthopedic insoles;
- Supporting belts;
- Walking aids.
B.Well products comply with international quality standards for medical devices and orthopedic products (ISO 13485, BS 6612) and are CE certified. The implementation of these standards confirms the status of B.Well as a reliable partner who offers long-term and mutually beneficial relationships. Our products are safe, effective, reliable and easy to use.
The secret of our success is the unique combination of innovative developments and proven technologies. The high quality of B.Well Swiss product family relies on cooperation with specialized research institutes and high-end professionals like engineers and doctors worldwide.